Volunteer Spotlight 2017–2018
We Need You! Volunteers are needed to offer all of the great programming that the students and school expects and enjoys year after year. Please consider volunteering for a position, event or program. If you aren’t sure on time commitments or responsibilities, check out the job descriptions page or contact anyone on the PTA Board.
Below are the current volunteer needs for the year. Whether you have a little bit of time to get involved or a lot everyone’s help is needed and appreciated.
- PTA President – Once a month board meetings
- Communications Chair — Monthly newsletters, Facebook posts
- Family Membership Chair – Manage and submit membership list
- Business Membership Chair — Ask local businesses to become members
- Direct Donation Campaign Chair – Promote the main fundraising event in October
- Social Chair — Plan Lakeside Night and other social events for Mitchell families
- Science and Social Studies Fair Co-Chair – Help organize this fantastic February event
- Fuel Up to Play 60 Chair– Help the PE teacher coordinate the FUTP team in fun events and service activities throughout the year